Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Out of the Hospital

Saturday evening, I started having alot of pain, kind of like I was having a gall bladder attack, only my gall bladder went the way of all the world a few years ago. I ended up in the hospital for a few days while they did tests and pumped me full of morphine. It ended up being my liver going bad, due to a blocked bile duct. They did a procedure Tuesday afternoon and sent me home that night. I am on the mend now and we are still looking forward to heading to Utah in a matter of days. I hope I can get everything done!
Courtney is in town this week, although me being in the hospital was NOT a part of our plans for our time together. We will do some family pictures while she is here. We are looking forward to the Bertagnole annual Halloween party this Friday.
Ellie turns ONE tomorrow! I can't believe it has been a year since I had the privilege of delivering her. Home birth ROCKS!

No comments: